Ema's Blog

Friday, December 09, 2005

Thank you note to my cooperating teacher

Dear Ms. Ouellette,
I really, really enjoyed the time I spent in your classroom. I learned so many great teaching ideas and learning strategies. Your showed me how to access some of the major tasks on the Computer, which was very helpful because I learned a real life task which I will have to know how to perform in a sooner future when I start teaching in Gwinnett county schools. I learned how to take the attendance, how to enter new grades in the grade book, and so much more. I really appreciate your time, patience, kindness, and most of all your help and support.

I wish you happy holidays and a wonderful start to the New Year!

Love,


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ema~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home